Key dates for 2023/4
Applications open from: Monday 19 February – Thursday 4 April 2024 (closing 11:59pm).
Interviews: Monday 15 & Tuesday 16 April 2024
Accelerator kick-off: Monday 29 April 2024
Join us at our Information Evening, 5:30pm-6:30pm on Tuesday 19 March 2024. Discover everything you need to know about the Creative Brands Accelerator – including what we're seeking and how to submit the most compelling application! Register to attend here.
About the Accelerator
This six-month accelerator consists of workshops, mentoring and sector coaching culminating in a Pop-up event in late 2024. It is expected for workshops, coaching sessions and meetings to take place on Wednesdays and Thursdays. A full schedule will be provided ahead of Accelerator kick-off. Additional events and networking opportunities may also be scheduled throughout the Accelerator.
There will be a six week break in scheduled activities from 19 July – 2 September 2024.
What you’ll get
- Dedicated 1-2-1 coaching from leading creative sector brand and retail experts in areas such as fashion and footwear, jewellery and accessories, interiors, homeware and textiles
- Workshops covering product range development, sales and marketing, brand strategy, business planning and digital media
- Access to hot-desking facilities at the InnovationRCA Incubator in Battersea
- A public Pop-up event to showcase your designs and products
- Opportunity for publicity and PR
- Must be a graduate of the Royal College of Art*
- Have a creative product or service that is either already trading or ready to launch into the marketplace (such as fashion, jewellery, ceramics and homeware, film, animation, publishing and graphic & digital design studios)
*If you are a current student at the RCA you will become eligible to apply once you have graduated. We would welcome an application from you next time.
If you are not a graduate of the RCA you are not eligible to apply for this programme. However, we do offer programmes aimed at external entrepreneurs, start-ups and organisations looking to promote and support innovation and entrepreneurship. For more information, please visit https://www.rca.ac.uk/business/innovationrca/our-services/#business